What are the Symptoms of IBC?
Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) symptoms may include:
• Breast swelling, which one breast is suddenly larger than the other
• “bug bite” or small pimple that doesn’t heal
• Breast that feels warm to touch and may look infected
• Itching or shooting pain
• A dimpling of the breast skin that looks like an orange peel (peau d’orange)
• Thickening of the skin
• Flattened or discolored nipple
• Swelling in underarm or only on one side of neck
• Might feel lump, however lumps are not common in IBC.