Join the Virtual Hunt For Hope 2020!
Prize for most points is an Amazon $50 gift card
Start date and time: Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 8:00 am CST
End date and time: Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 12:00 midnight CST
Winners will be announced on Monday April 6, 2020 at 12 noon CST
We have two categories, team and individual. One prize will be offered to the individual with the most points, and one prize for the team with the most points.
- Enter as a team or individual.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter, but team members can be any age.
- To get started, text the following to 832.481.3552:
- Team name
- Instagram and/or Facebook ID
- Email address (only so we can send you the prize, no spam)
- No stock photos allowed.
- Either you or someone on your team must be in the video or image of the hunt item.
- Take the picture/video and text it to 832.481.3552 as you go.
- Each entry will be logged and time stamped as received adding to your points.
- Images and videos will be posted on @talkibc Facebook or Instagram.
- In case of a tie in points, the teams tied will go into a drawing for the final selection of winner.
The Fine Print:
In order to win the prize the submissions MUST be sent to the phone number provided on the page. That is the only way the points count. We encourage you to tag us on Instagram or Facebook to be highlighted/featured while the Hunt is happening (either by using the #huntforhope or @talkibc ) However, in order to work around the privacy issues of social media, the only fair way to get your points counted is by what is submitted through the phone number.
By participating in the Virtual Hunt 4 Hope 2020, I (we) hereby grant The IBC Network Foundation, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and designees (collectively “the Foundation”) non-revocable permission to use images or video submitted by me to copyright, display, publish, distribute, use, modify, print and reprint such Images in any manner whatsoever related to the Foundation Business, including without limitation, publications, advertisements, brochures, web site images, or other electronic displays and transmissions thereof. I (we) further waiver any right to inspect or approve the use of the Image by the Foundation prior to its use. I (we) forever release and hold the Foundation harmless from any and all liability arising out of the use of the Images in any manner or media whatsoever, and waive any and all claims and causes of action relating to use of the Images, including without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy rights or publicity.