Join the Hunt for Hope®
An IBC Network Foundation Signature Event
Hunt for Hope® is a family friendly, adventurous, old fashioned, scavenger hunt in which we raise funding.
All event donations will be used to underwrite IBC research.
Date: Sunday, October 13, 2019
Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Location: Texas Swim Academy
3514 Greenbusch Rd,
Katy, TX 77494
Only 2 simple steps to participate!
Don’t forget to share your story with family and friends!
- Teams are comprised of two or more participants. The ideal team size is four to six members.
- Teams must stay together throughout the hunt and cannot separate to complete tasks.
- You only need a digital camera or camera phone and transportation to participate.
- Hunters will be given a list of tasks to complete. Teams will have about three hours to complete as many tasks as possible. Each task is assigned a point value.
- Prizes will be given to the individual and the team with the most points.
All profits are used for funding research for inflammatory breast cancer.
A suggested donation of $25 per person to join the fun. The IBC Network Foundation will not form teams for members. After signing up, on the day of the event, hunters will be given an event t-shirt and issued the list of items to search for and photograph. At the end of the hunt, we will return to the launch site and celebrate with prizes.