IBC Network Foundation Retreat
Inn at Opryland
2401 Music Valley Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Start Date: Thursday, October 15, 2021
End Date: October 17, 2021
- The retreat will start Friday afternoon with a tour of the labs at Vanderbilt, allowing guests to have time to discuss the research for triple negative inflammatory breast cancer conducted by Dr. Justin Balko.
- Friday evening, we will have dinner together at the hotel.
- Saturday Oct 16, we have activities planned in the day but also allowing down time for personal sightseeing or wellness time.
- Saturday night, we will have an opportunity for a group outing.
- Sunday Oct 17, we will have some time together before we end the retreat mid morning.
(A more detailed agenda will be coming soon!)
Hotel booking information:
Last Day to Book: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel is offering a special rate of $149 USD – $159 USD per night.
Hotel description from their website: Designed to hit all the right notes, The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, offers modern amenities and an ideal setting in Nashville, TN. Plan your stay to coincide with the music performances at Grand Ole Opry or the seasonal events and entertainment at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center near our hotel. In the morning, head to Atrium Café for Starbucks® coffee and breakfast favorites. Later, join us at the Opry Backstage Grill for delicious Southern fare. In between adventures, cool off in our indoor pool or work out at the 24-hour fitness center. Retire for the day in our spacious hotel rooms and suites with complimentary Wi-Fi, plush bedding and flat-panel TVs. Select accommodations feature more space and separate living and sleeping areas. Seamless travel and Southern hospitality come together at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel.
The retreat will end Sunday, Oct 17 mid morning but we asked the hotel to extend discounted rooms until Sunday night for a Monday check out to give guests a little more time in Nashville, if desired.
It will ask for a card but rooms are not charged until just prior to the event. Also cancelations are allowed, just read the details.
Or you can call, Reservations Center at 1-800-901-4211 and mention IBC Network Foundation Retreat Oct2021 Room Block to reserve a room at a discount group rate.
The hotel has free parking and shuttles to local activities as well as the airport, Nashville International Airport (BNA)